Holidays in good taste. When our guests actively experience the beauty of South Tyrol during the day, they are bound to return with an appetite. At our hotel at the Plan de Corones/Kronplatz, we know this and offer you our delicious “just alpine” half board plus with breakfast, tea corner and dinner menu. Our kitchen team uses the best, mainly local ingredients, and creates culinary delicacies that perfectly combine Alpine and Mediterranean flavours.
- “my just alpine breakfast”, a rich breakfast between with high-quality regional products and a large selection of fresh juices, crispy rolls, fresh fruit, various desserts and egg dishes, cheese and sausages ... for a perfect start to the day.
You also have the possibility to have a smaller Italian breakfast at the bar (50% discount on the breakfast price)
- New tea corner with selection of high-quality loose-leaf teas
- Exquisite multi-course evening menu, “my just alpine dinner”, consisting of two different 5-course set menus with Tyrolean and light Mediterranean dishes
- Let our chefs inspire you once a week with culinary delights at our elegant gala dinner
- Themed evenings for even more variety
If you prefer an overnight stay with breakfast, would like to skip dinner one evening, are a vegetarian, or have food intolerances (lactose, gluten, etc.), please inform us in due time. Vegetarian and vegan dishes, as well as dishes for people with lactose, gluten, or histamine intolerance, are well-prepared and perfectly plated – or do you prefer diet cuisine (upon request)? Just contact us! We are known for being very flexible when it comes to special meal requests. Providing you with an enjoyable holiday is dear to our hearts.
We deliberately decided against an endless feast from morning till night. In fact, we don’t offer all-inclusive buffets, there is no ¾ board, where the focus is solely on food. Rather, we concentrate on quality and careful preparation. We hope that our guests get to know and love the culinary highlights of our region in all their diversity and do not feel obliged to return to the hotel quickly because an overflowing buffet awaits them.