Our bike hotel in South Tyrol: perfect for your cycling holiday
The Alpinhotel Keil has been an official member of BikeHotels Südtirol since 2013 and stands for genuine hospitality, competent tour advice, and excellent guiding. Guests at our bike hotel in South Tyrol enjoy top quality as well as unforgettable bike experiences on the most beautiful trails, passes, and valley bike paths in South Tyrol. E-mountain biking is becoming more and more popular. Cycling enthusiasts can now experience the mesmerising nature of Val Pusteria/Pustertal with ease. The guides at our hotel at the Plan de Corones/Kronplatz, and the hotelier Lukas, love to show you their passion for cycling in all its forms and to prepare you for unforgettable bike holidays in South Tyrol.
5 great reasons to enjoy a holiday at our bike hotel in South Tyrol
1. Lukas, the hotel owner, is a passionate biker. He is a certified bike guide and would be happy to accompany you on your tours.
2. Already upon your arrival at our bike hotel in the Dolomites, it’s clear: This is where you will meet like-minded people. The latest bike magazines and information about cycling are available. You can find out all you need to know about bike garages, regulars’ tables for bikers, and bike tours without even having to ask.
3. Whether it’s a guided tour or an individual discovery tour: at our bike hotel in South Tyrol, we tailor bike adventures to you and are happy to give you tips on nice places to stop!
4. The various bike garages at our bike hotel in South Tyrol are well equipped, video-monitored, and secured with an alarm system. Tools for smaller repairs can be found directly on site. We also work with local mechanics and bike shops.
5. Leisure biking, freeriding and downhill biking, racing, or mountain biking in South Tyrol all makes you hungry: look forward to excellent cuisine made with many regional products.
Mountain Bike Holidays
Alpinhotel Keil is a proud member of Mountain Bike Holidays: an association of the best hotels and regions for your biking holiday in Europe. A tailor-made offer for bike lovers and the highest quality standards with TÜV certification make your experience unforgettable in every way. As a member of the Classic category, Alpinhotel Keil offers the following bike services:
- 2 bike tours with specialised guides 4 days a week
- At least 1 guided tour in the neighbouring region, including transfer
- Goodbye tour on your departure day
The mountain is calling! Bike hotel at the gateway to the Dolomites
You definitely won’t be bored! Around our bike hotel in South Tyrol, cycling fans are in seventh heaven:
- True bike lovers can’t get enough of the exciting MTB trails in Val Pusteria/Pustertal, whether on a classic mountain bike or an e-mountain bike.
- Hobby cyclists and leisure bikers who prefer somewhat less demanding, but no less beautiful bike tours can rent an e-bike at our hotel at the Plan de Corones/Kronplatz or an e-mountain bike from one of our partners – you are on holiday, after all!
- Downhill and freeride fans get what they came for when downhill biking at Plan de Corones/Kronplatz.
- Families with children appreciate the well-maintained cycle paths in the valley, which can be perfectly combined with child-friendly stops and an enjoyable picnic.