1. Lukas, the hotel owner, is a passionate biker. He is a certified bike guide and would be happy to accompany you on your tours.
2. Already upon your arrival at our bike hotel in the Dolomites, it’s clear: This is where you will meet like-minded people. The latest bike magazines and information about cycling are available. You can find out all you need to know about bike garages, regulars’ tables for bikers, and bike tours without even having to ask.
3. Whether it’s a guided tour or an individual discovery tour: at our bike hotel in South Tyrol, we tailor bike adventures to you and are happy to give you tips on nice places to stop!
4. The various bike garages at our bike hotel in South Tyrol are well equipped, video-monitored, and secured with an alarm system. Tools for smaller repairs can be found directly on site. We also work with local mechanics and bike shops.
5. Leisure biking, freeriding and downhill biking, racing, or mountain biking in South Tyrol all makes you hungry: look forward to excellent cuisine made with many regional products.