Hot, hotter, animAlpina sauna
Warmth, comfort, and tranquillity – three things that no holiday should be without. In our animAlpina sauna area, we pamper you with exactly these amenities. Sweat away your stress in both of our saunas, switch off in the fragrant steam bath, and forget everyday life in our relaxation room. You’ll feel like you’ve been reborn, we promise!
- animAlpina sauna opening times: 2 p.m. to 7 p.m., Tuesdays: late-night sauna until 10 p.m.
- Take your time during your visit to the sauna!
- Avoid exertion, rushing, and stress! When going to the sauna, rest and relaxation come first.
- Do not go to the sauna hungry, but also not with a full stomach.
- Before entering the sauna, cleanse your body (shower) and dry off thoroughly.
- Enter the sauna without swimwear
- Always enter the sauna with a towel: for hygiene reasons, do not get sweat on the wood.
- We recommend between 10 and 15 minutes per sauna session, depending on your personal preference.
- Cool down after your sauna session: first your arms and legs, then your back and torso – and finally your head.
- Take a break and relax! We recommend a rest period of at least 30 minutes between sauna sessions.
- Avoid physical exertion. Refrain from sporting activities after the sauna. Massages, on the other hand, are recommended.
4,5 of 5 Stars | TripAdvisor