Sightseeing in Val Pusteria/Pustertal ...
... and worthwhile excursion destinations nearby
Are you looking for activities around our hotel at the Plan de Corones/Kronplatz to enjoy during your holiday? There are a number of things to do in Val Pusteria/Pustertal, our beautiful valley between the main ridge of the Alps and the Dolomites, has many places worth visiting. Also, slightly further away, you will find attractions and other things to do during a holiday in Val Pusteria/Pustertal. Our tip: With the Holidaypass Valdaora, you can enjoy fantastic advantages and discounts.
Here is a small list of things you can do – get inspired!
- Lake Braies/Pragser Wildsee, an enchanting mountain lake in the Dolomites
- Prato Piazza/Plätzwiese pasture in Valle di Braies/Pragser Tal
- Lake Anterselva/Antholz, a jewel in the Alps
- Concordia 2000 peace bell at the summit of Plan de Corones/Kronplatz
- Messner Mountain Museum Corones on the Plan de Corones/Kronplatz
- LUMEN, Museum of Mountain Photography on the Plan de Corones/Kronplatz
- Lipper sawmill from the 19th century in Valdaora di Sopra/Oberolang
- Messner Mountain Museum Ripa in Brunico/Bruneck Castle
- Traditional Alpine huts and visitor farms in Val Casies/Gsieser Tal
- Rasner Möser biotope in Rasun-Anterselva/Rasen-Antholz
- Earth pyramids, the bizarre erosion forms in Terento/Terenten, Plata/Platten, and Tesido/Taisten
- Valle dei mulini/Mühlental in Campill/Longiarù with old water mills
- Climate Center in Predoi/Prettau in Val Aurina/Ahrntal
- Idyllic Alpine village Malga Fane/Fane Alm
- Les Viles, preserved hamlets in Val Badia/Gadertal
- Brunico/Bruneck with the castle of the same name and nice boutiques and cafés, recently awarded as Italy’s most liveable small town
- DoloMythos – the Museum of the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage in San Candido/Innichen
4,5 of 5 Stars | TripAdvisor